Dear chubby girls wearing crop tops: please. Continue. Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t. You’re so fucking cute!!! You look absolutely fabulous, if I might add, and your self worth isn’t determined on how men see you.
Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
if your first reaction, upon hearing the statistic that empty houses in america vastly outnumber homeless people, is to say “well you can’t just give people homes, the housing market would collapse” i’m gonna need you to take one giant step back and figure out why you value money and unsustainable economy over basic human rights
Your character falls into the “friend zone” - Is this primarily a man’s problem, or are women put in the friend zone as well? x
I never thought I’d like Daniel Radcliffe this much
I literally love Dan Rad.
the difference between Harry Potter and Daniel Radcliffe is, Harry Potter started out as this goofy little kid who was kinda sassy and adorable but then grew up into this total badass who speaks up against injustice and takes no shit from the media whereas Daniel Radcliffe is-
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GIF FOREVER
literally every person on tumblr.
In case you were wondering, this is what it’s like to work in customer service.